[Ansteorra] Bead Competition

Queen of Ansteorra queen at crown.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 3 08:37:38 PDT 2011

This year at Pennsic I would like to showcase the bead makers of Ansteorra
by presenting the Queens of each Kingdom with a gift box of handmade beads.
Therefore today I am starting a Bead Competition.

*Rules*:
- 12 inch strand of beads 80% made by your hand judged on visual
cohesiveness
- enter as many times as you want

- heraldic colors are a plus
- feel free to match it up to any kingdom if you so choose

- due by Crown Tournament in July

- attach your name and your group to your strand

Prizes will be given to the neatest single bead, the most period bead
(documentation desired), the most visually impacting strand, and the group
with the greatest amount of submissions. Mistress Ameline will be in charge
of prizes so you know they will be good!

HRM Gwen

P.S. Gift boxes are already procured; I only have need of the beads to fill
them. :-)