[Ansteorra] New Kingdom Hospitaler

alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 2 11:49:11 PDT 2011

With permission from both Their Majesties and the Society Chatelaine, I am pleased to announce that Baroness Suzanne Beraud of Bjornsborg will be your new Kingdom Hospitaler, effective at Round Table in July.  Baroness Suzanne has been my deputy for the last year and a half and I am more than certain she will capably take on the duties of the office.

It has been my honor and privilege to serve the Kingdom during the last two years, and I will always take an active interest in newcomer activities.

Yours in Service,

HE Elizabeth Seale
Kingdom Hospitaler