[Ansteorra] Laptop projector for KC?

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 07:12:05 PDT 2011


Hmmm.  Maybe you have to shop there a couple of times before they send the 
coupons.

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Dana Busenbark" <danab-steppes at earthlink.net>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 5:07 PM
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] 40% off at Hobby Lobby through 6-11

> I'm not sure where the closest one is anymore to me, but I have their club 
> card. Tom Thumb, the old Albertson's one that they don't use anymore, and 
> Kroger. Got 'em all. :) Have never received coupons from Kroger though.
>
> On Jun 10, 2011, at 3:42 PM, Carolyn Young wrote:
>
>> If you have a Kroger near you and get their discount card they will send 
>> you grocery coupons every couple of weeks.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> HL Caitlin
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------
>> From: "Dana Busenbark" <danab-steppes at earthlink.net>
>> Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 3:01 PM
>> To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
>> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] 40% off at Hobby Lobby through 6-11
>>
>>> Me, I need grocery coupons. I'm still out of work. I'm relying solely on 
>>> my parents for support at this point. So yeah, grocery coupons if I 
>>> could get my hands on them would be perfect. I watch extreme couponing. 
>>> I don't want to go 'extreme' but I'd love to be able to do small runs to 
>>> the store and have them only be a dollar or two. :)
>>>
>>> On Jun 10, 2011, at 2:23 PM, Alexandria Doyle wrote:
>>>
>>>> the list is
>>>>
>>>> Hancock's will take Hancock's, Jo-ann's, Michael's & Hobby Lobby 
>>>> coupons
>>>> Michael's will take Michael's, Jo-Ann's & Hobby Lobby coupons
>>>> (possibly Hancock's but they don't offer coupons as often so I haven't
>>>> tried them)
>>>> Jo-Ann's will take Jo-Ann's, Hancock's, Michael's & Hobby Lobby coupons
>>>> Hobby Lobby will only take Hobby Lobby coupons (they have been running
>>>> 40% every other week for a year or more now)
>>>>
>>>> All of these have email offers you can sign up for and they will email
>>>> the coupons to you (and most of the stores will accept them if you can
>>>> show them the coupon on your phone)
>>>>
>>>> alex
>>>> who needs grocery coupons when you can get craft supply coupons
>>>>
>>>> So much to do and so little attention span to get it done with…
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 1:23 PM, Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
>>>> <zubeydah at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> As a side note: Michaels will honor Hobby Lobby coupons (even when 
>>>>> displayed
>>>>> on your cell phone)!  (though, the reverse is not true: Hobby Lobby 
>>>>> won't
>>>>> accept competitor coupons)
>>>>>
>>>>> -zubeydah
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Ansteorra mailing list
>>>>> Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
>>>>> In order to make changes and manage your account please go to:
>>>>> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org
>>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Ansteorra mailing list
>>>> Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
>>>> In order to make changes and manage your account please go to:
>>>> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org
>>>
>>> Fiona the Needleworker
>>> a.k.a. Fionnbharr le Nedlere
>>> m.k.a. Dana Busenbark
>>>
>>> Barony of the Steppes
>>> Kingdom of Ansteorra
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Ansteorra mailing list
>>> Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
>>> In order to make changes and manage your account please go to:
>>> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Ansteorra mailing list
>> Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
>> In order to make changes and manage your account please go to:
>> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org
>
> Fiona the Needleworker
> a.k.a. Fionnbharr le Nedlere
> m.k.a. Dana Busenbark
>
> Barony of the Steppes
> Kingdom of Ansteorra
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Ansteorra mailing list
> Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
> In order to make changes and manage your account please go to:
> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org
> 




More information about the Ansteorra mailing list