[Ansteorra] a writer with a question

Peter Holland pholland64 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 06:15:18 PDT 2011

A friend of mine put me in touch with a fan fic site
a revelation for a non web friendly soul
it put me to wondering
we have so many wonderfully talented writers out there
why we could not have a site where anyone could put their work up
and we all could go read each others stuff
it could have a section for poetry, persona stories, and general medieval
stuff
this would give those of us who longer travel or travel seldom a chance to
catch a new voice, and as for me if an aspiring fireside bard thought my
tale of whatever
was just what he was looking for then so be it just let the world know who
wrote it we cool
this is a suggestion if I had the skills in this area we would have one or I
would be working on it
if we already have one PLEASE let me know

the dream is rekindled every morning
I live to tend the fire the dream burns in us
tending the inspired flame
Ld Svipdagr of Northumbria

--
We must be born with an intuition of mortality…out we come blooded and
squalling with the knowledge that all the points of the compass there is