[Ansteorra] a writer with a question

Jim Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 07:10:01 PDT 2011

Agreed Lord Svipdagr.  There should be a site like that.  A living breathing
site with not only stories, song, and poems of the past but a place to
create and share.  Would be nice for such place to allow for multimedia
content like audio or even video.

I dont know of any such place at the moment but I would be interested

Senor Lorenzo Martin
Barony of Namron