[Ansteorra] Battlemoor II: Outlands 25th Year! ACCEPS Pre-Registration Closes This Week!

Battlemoor at aol.com Battlemoor at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 06:01:15 PDT 2011

Battlemoor  II: Outlands 25th Year! ACCEPS Pre-Registration Closes This
Week!
ACCEPS  Pre-Registration Closes June 10 !! Use  the link on the Battlemoor
web page or you may go directly to the ACCEPS site
_http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php_ (http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php)   Paid parking is
available via ACCEPS as well.
Fire  Restrictions: at present, propane  stoves and lanterns with on – off
switches are allowed and must be attended at  all times. A  fire
extinguisher must be available at each camp using such a device. At  present, smoking
is allowed only in vehicles or  enclosures.
There  is potable water on site, but due to drought conditions in this area
of the  country, we encourage all to bring what water you will need. Due to
these  conditions, the decision has been made to delay building on site
showers.  Sorry, no on-site showers this  year.
The  site owners do plan to sell ice on site.
Lots  of new info on the web site: updates include: Arts & Sciences class
details,  Heavy Weapon Melee Conventions, Equestrian schedule, Merchant
listings and Revel  information. Check the website and plan accordingly for our
fabulous Town Hall  gatherings! See the links to daily schedules now on the
Activities &  Schedules Page!  _www.Battlemoor.org_
(http://www.battlemoor.org/)
Looking  forward to seeing you there!
Battlemoor  II Autocrat Staff