[Ansteorra] Ansteorra] for archers

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:23:32 PDT 2011

Well, yes and no. Sometimes when stuff breaks it's not the fault of
the stuff, but the fault of the user and what it is being subjected
to. I'm guessing in this case some combination of heat and humidity.
I've done horrible things to my harp over the years that have resulted
in a couple repairs. No big deal since I made it, so I can fix it.
Just saying, there's nothing wrong with how it was made, but leaving
it for an hour in a hot, sunny car and later leaving it in a basement
that got a bit overly humid were not the kindest things I could have
done to it.

~Eve