[Ansteorra] Ansteorra] for archers

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:45:41 PDT 2011

At 04:31 PM 6/8/2011, you wrote:

>I might still argue that if a sub-$100 bow lasts five years and performs
>well during that time, that's still pretty good value.
>
>Yours,
>
>Antoine D'Aubernoun

Some years back, there was a fellow in Bryn Gwlad (long since moved
away) who had a fiberglass reproduction of an English longbow. I've
occasionally looked online for such a thing (because I'm pretty sure
that I wouldn't treat a wooden bow properly) but have never been able
to find one. does anyone know where such a thing could be found?

         -Tivar Moondragon