[Ansteorra] Tent sizes for Battlemoor

Galen Bevel grafgalen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:05:36 PDT 2011

Wayland,

John of Severn and I are bringing a contingent of Teutonics to Battlemoor.
I do not know if he has done anything about land.  I will be staying in the
tent he is bringing so I do not know the size, but I will see if I can get
him to get in touch with you for details.   Meanwhile, just to be sure, my
registration number is  EDNE2B8A5F0B

Graf Galen