[Ansteorra] 40% off at Hobby Lobby through 6-11

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:24:29 PDT 2011

Hobby Lobby does the 40% coupon very other week and for fabrics it is good
for an entire yardage- 1 cut. I bought the fabric for our tent there by the
bolt and got the discount for the coat of the entire bolt. To say the least
when you are looking at 60 yards of fabric at 6.99 a yard I saved a bunch,
and made a really spiffy tent!

Tina

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 5:07 PM, Dana Busenbark <danab-steppes at earthlink.net

Any day above ground is a good day!