[Ansteorra] 40% off at Hobby Lobby through 6-11

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 08:03:58 PDT 2011

Can you and Fiona please continue your conversation off-list? Thank you.

-Grainne

Sent from my Palm Pixi on the Now Network from Sprint
On Jun 11, 2011 6:55 AM, Dan Baker <lordrhys at gmail.com> wrote:

Unfortunately I just moved to the area and I don't know about any of those

types of jobs, did you try the temp services?

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 7:52 AM, Dana Busenbark <danab-steppes at earthlink.net

Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org