[Ansteorra] Letters of Intent for Crown Tournament

King of Ansteorra king at crown.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 14 14:05:34 PDT 2011

To any and all who would vie to be Our heirs,

  Know you now that Letters of Intent are a requirement. They should be in
our possession no later than July 3rd. They may be a simple email or letter
but they must contain at minimum: The fighter's name who is entering Our
List, The Consort's name, acknowledgement that both meet the requirements to
enter ( or a petition for indulgence if one or both do not ), as well as a
brief statement as to why you wish to enter Our List.

Gramercy,

Lochlan & Gwen
Rex et Regina Ansteorrae