[Ansteorra] Recorders at King's College

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:31:40 PDT 2011

Greetings good gentles,

Please excuse this obvious attempt at advertising for my class this weekend.

If you are interested in learning how to play recorders then I have the
class for you.  This weekend I will be teaching beginning recorder.  You
don't have to know how to read music and no experience is needed and I will
have enough recorders for those in attendance so don't worry if you don't
have one.  I will be selling them for $5 (all proceeds will go to my
school... we are fundraising for bass recorders...smile.)  .  I will have a
few of different size recorders for anyone to try out.  (sopranino, alto,
tenor)

This class is free (unless you are wanting to take a recorder with you) but
I will take donations for handouts (again all moneys collected will be
donated to our bass recorder fund). I hope to see you this weekend.

In service,
Delphina

http://lochruadh.org/kingscollege/schedule.htm