[Ansteorra] Another passing

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 18:34:54 PDT 2011

Hello Delphina, I was thinking about you the other day. I have not seen you in ages.  I hope you are well.

FYI, Dan's memorial service will be Monday, June 20 at Coker Mathews Funeral Home, 5100 Interstate Highway 30, Greenville, TX at 4PM.
 If you wanted to send a condolance card, Dan remarried a woman named Judith and they lived at 3621 ONeal St., Greenville, 75401. His father is still living in Greenville as well, Billy M Weiszbrod 5704 Stonewall St, Greenville, TX 75402-6734. The family will most likely gather there, so you could send a card to that address.

Don't feel obligated, surely, I am just trying to share the info around.

Barbara/Alys