[Ansteorra] Gate Volunteer thanks from Bonwicke.

Leigh Bjerregaard aprilmoon08 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 23:51:13 PDT 2011

I wanted to send out a special thank you to my gate volunteers this weekend. I
know it was such short notice that I sent out my plea, but everyone was great in
pitching in and helping in run gate. I do want to give extra special thanks to
those gate volunteers that came from further destinations than Bonwicke.  If
this post twice I am really sorry.

HE Master Duncan Hepburn-Steppes
HE Toshiro Koi – Bonwicke
HE Master Hakon DeDeckel-Bonwicke
HE Mistress Anna Mitrofanova – Bonwicke
HL Katherine De Larner-Bonwicke
Lady Madalena- Shire of Blacklake
Gianette –Shire of Blacklake
Alix deGanz-Bonwicke

Again thank you for all your help. I truly do appreciate it. If I have
misspelled anyone’s name I do apologize.

Your Most Humble Servant,
Lady Katharine Kavanaugh of Bonwicke