[Ansteorra] Thank you to all of the merchants from Steppes Warlord Merchant Coordinator

jwtopp at peoplepc.com jwtopp at peoplepc.com
Thu Jun 16 06:42:30 PDT 2011

Thank you for braving the heat and the wind of God this past Memorial Day
Week End.  I appreciate you coming.  All of you had wonderful items.  I
especially want to thank Queens, Table for providing great food, Puss and
Boots - great clothes and finds at a reasonable price, the leather pouch
maker - wow the craftsmanship of the leather is just astounding and not
least Briar Patch - who came with some great linen tunics. These merchants
braved the temperature and the wind to set up outside for your shopping
convenience.  You may wonder why I did not say anything about the inside
merchants, well they are awesome too, I know some of you traveled far to get
here and I am not the only one who was happy that you came.  I hope everyone
had enough room inside.  I think I would have tried to have everyone inside
if possible.  Two merchants did not show, I hope they are doing well and are
safe.  Thank you again all of you.

Janie Topp

Lady Maeve Dianotto

Steppes Warlord Merchant Coordinator

Oh yes and thank you all for letting me serve.