[Ansteorra] From LWG Local #484

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 07:22:00 PDT 2011

If you want to interact with a bunch of people interested in period
techniques and practices, "like" this FaceBook page and ask your specific
questions there.  Almost everyone on that page is capable of adding
something to our general pool of knowledge- we've got members from Canada to
Brazil, England to Australia, all following what we do and occasionally
sending in good information nuggets.  The only thing we ask is that you take
pictures of any work the group helps you with and post them.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leather-Workers-Guild-484-Barony-of-Bryn-Gwlad-Ansteorra/#!/pages/Leather-Workers-Guild-484-Barony-of-Bryn-Gwlad-Ansteorra/177961772244592

If that link doesn't work just do a Facebook search for Leather Workers
Guild 484 and you'll find the page right away.

Yours,

Hanse