[Ansteorra] Kings College

Tonda Pratt tlpratt at sw.rr.com
Sun Jun 19 10:13:28 PDT 2011

I wanted to give several thank yous for Kings College this weekend.  The
first is to the Sire of Loch Ruadh for a job well done.  The site was
wonderful, the gate run smoothly and everyone was met with a smile.  My next
thank you goes to HL Alric Morgannwgg who was event steward.  He made
everything look easy, and updated the website multiple times for me.  A huge
thank you to all the teachers who volunteered to spend their day teaching.
The event would not have happened if not for you.  And lastly, to all the
people who came for classes, you made the event a success.

In Service,

Mistress Marguerite Dinard

KMoAS

Teachers:

Adelaide de Beaumont

Andrewe Bawldwyn

Anne Barrington

AriManna

Beatrix Alfraye

Brett Chandler-Finch

Cait O'Hara

Deanna della Penna

Deirdre ni'Raghailligh

Delphina de Champeaux

Detlef von Marburg

Emma Featherstone

Eve the Just

Gaston de Clermont

Giovanni, Hanse, and the Bryn Gwlad Leather Worker's Guild Local #484

Grainne NicPadraig

Hanse Cleeremaeker

Hillary Greenslade

Iago Cabrera de Cadiz

Isabella Maria della Rosa

Jasper Codrington

Joanna the Spinner

Julia Kristine

Lemoine de Gascony

Lucia Piazetta and Al-Seyd Da'oud Al-Rashid

Pieter Rausch

Robin of Gilwell and Serena Lascelles

Sebastian Frobishire

Sidi Kurosh al-Din