[Ansteorra] My Thanks for Queen's Champion

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Wed Jun 22 10:34:00 PDT 2011

Your Majesty,

The original was indeed received by my system on 23 May 2011 around 11pm. Perhaps there is an
issue receiving some emails on your own account?

This is a common enough occurrence that I am including general steps that other may find useful
to determine delivery issues when they see oddities like you reported.

You can view the message headers or raw source for your copy of the message to see if it perhaps
got hung up somewhere. You'd have to view the "received by" headers to trace it from the
Ansteorra mailing list server all the way until it's final delivery to your mailbox. These
generally are shown most recent delivery first and work down to the first system that processed
the message.

In service,
Haraldr Bassi