[Ansteorra] Ansteorra] for archers

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 8 15:17:43 PDT 2011

On Jun 8, 2011, at 4:51 PM, mikea wrote:
>  The bow had drawn 45# at 28", but the weight went up to 52# at
> 26", and it really wasn't safe to draw past 26".

So how do you know when pulling a bow past a certain point is likely
to be unsafe? This seems like it would be difficult to do, since
overdrawing it might result in irreversible catastrophic failure.

This is one of the things that has kept me from trying to carve my own
bow. Hours and hours of effort, only to have it break in one of it's
early pulls.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com