[Ansteorra] Ansteorra] for archers

David J. Hughes davidjhughes.tx at netzero.com
Wed Jun 8 17:25:47 PDT 2011

As best I can tell, solid fiberglass longbows in adult sizes, while very popular and common in the 50's, 60's and 70's, are no longer made commercially.Used ones do show up on Ebay and similar sites, with the usual risks of buying used gear. This may still be open :http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/spo/2367199262.html Benjamin Franklin never wrote or said "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Dr. Franklin was, however, a wine drinker, and he wrote--

   " We hear of the conversion of water into wine at the marriage in Cana as of a miracle. But this conversion is, through the goodness of God, made every day before our eyes. Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards; there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine; a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy. The miracle in question was only performed to hasten the operation, under circumstances of present necessity, which required it". --Letter to Abb� Morellet (1779)