[Ansteorra] 40% off at Hobby Lobby through 6-11

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 14:45:05 PDT 2011

On 6/10/2011 4:16 PM, Haraldr Bassi wrote:

> Alex, there seems to be a typo in your signature block. I believe it
> should read:
>
> "Who needs groceries when you can get craft supplies"

"When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food
and clothes."

-- Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, Letter to Jacob Batt (variant
translation, derived and paraphrased from "Ad Graecas literas totum
animum applicui; statimque, ut pecuniam acceptero, Graecus primum
autores, deinde vestes emam."