[Ansteorra] OT: another shameless plug for Kings College Class - Tinctures

Roysen AriManna glassrose_95 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 14:30:44 PDT 2011

Please allow me to share with those who are unaware: I will be teaching a class on Tinctures at Kings College this Saturday at 3pm.

This class is to introduce people to period medicine.  Please note that it is not the intentions of this class to diagnose or prescribe, nor is it the intentions of this class to teach you how to diagnose or prescribe.

Participants will receive handouts on the topic.  But wait, not only do you get handouts, you get to take your first steps into creating period medicinal fun: that's right, you will walk  - skip - hop - etc out of class with a tincture for you to develop.  Class participation size is limited to 10 persons, but observers are welcome if the classroom size allows.

Due to the fact that we will be working with alcohol, I have requested that only those 21 and up participate.  We will not be drinking it, just didn't want to take any chances.

Please contact me off list for further information.

In Love & Light,  AriManna
aka Paula