[Ansteorra] From LWG Local #484

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Jun 19 05:09:00 PDT 2011

greetings

i am in search of period documentation of many aspects of leatherworking, i
was given a contact name at steppes, but that person hasn't responded to my
e-mail ( i used his group office mail not his personal, so he may not have
seen it ) .
would you know of someone or some place to find such documentation ??

thanx in advance
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur