[Ansteorra] [MR] gifts for wandering bards?

Etienne Le Mons d'Anjou etienne.le.mons at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 20:02:26 PDT 2011

I'm a big fan of hugs. They're universal and come in all shapes and sizes.
Drinks, food, and jewelry are all common. You can also go off the beaten
path and offer things like hats. I'm a big fan of the hats!

I suggest staying away from things like cash (gets us mugged), pets (they
normally eat all our food), and underwear. I'm still wondering why one
audience member threw her underwear to me as a gift. Explanation? Anyone?

By the way, has anyone mentioned applause ;-)

--
Etienne Le Mons
Poeta Atlantiae