[Ansteorra] Crown tourney entrants?

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:45:39 PDT 2011

At 05:28 PM 6/30/2011, you wrote:

>On Jun 30, 2011, at 6:08 AM, gail young wrote:
>
>>and wouldn't it be interesting if Don Dore were Queen?LOL
>>gwy...uuhh...
>>Avery

>Can you be your own "Queen's Champion"?
>
>Stefan

To be precise, if Jeanne-Marie won, Dore would be the Consort, just
like Hector was, when Rowan won Crown Tourney. They'd still be called
Queen and King.

We'd hold a Queen's Champion Tournament as is traditional in
Ansteorra (although we might--as also happened with Hector--hold a
King's Champion rapier tournament as well.) And there's nothing
saying the King couldn't fight in Queen's Champion; it's happened before.

         -Tivar Moondragon