[Ansteorra] Combat Archery Authorization

pamela bedwell pbedwell38 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 05:34:05 PST 2011

I did start with the authorizing Marshall, Ironwyrm, I have sent him several
emails and I have had no response. I have also contacted the central
regional Marshall as she is also in Stepps thinking maybe she could tell
Ironwyrm that I am needing to talk to him and none of my emails to either
have had a response. It is getting down to crunch time for getting my
authorization card for War. There are 2 other people in our group who
authorized at the dame event and they have not heard anything from Ironwyrm
either.
Lady Vivian McKinnon
Shire of Loch Ruadh