[Ansteorra] An Ansteorran Star is Fading....

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:24:16 PST 2011

If you're any sort of computer Geek...you can use Word's Drawing program.
There is a Shape of a 5-point Star in there.

Go to Insert-Shapes (in the 2007 version), and choose the Star.

Hold the Shift button, and drag down & to the right until you get the size
you want.

Rt click the Star, select Format AutoShape. Under Colors & Lines, Fill the
center as black.

Hold the Ctrl button, and drag it anywhere to create a second Star.

Rt-click & choose Format AutoShape on the Second Star; Under Size, click
Lock Aspect Ratio, and drop the size to 70%.

Use the Rotate function, and choose Flip Vertical.

Hold the Ctrl button, choose both stars; Use the Align function, and choose
Align Center.

Click on the small star, and lower it until it's even. Under Select; Select
All, and choose Group.

Voila...You now have a scalable Ansteorran Star that you can use anytime.

Hope this helps!

In Service, I remain:
Alden Pharamond