[Ansteorra] Outlands Battlemoor II

Battlemoor at aol.com Battlemoor at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 20:50:49 PST 2011

Please  join us again as we spend the week in the shadow of the beautiful
Rocky  Mountains!
In  addition to the Outlanders attending Battlemoor I: Mountain Crusades,
we had ten  kingdoms represented  (Ansteorra,  Artemisia, Atenveldt,
Atlantia, Caid, Calontir, Drachenwald, Northshield,  Trimaris & The West) and were
honored to host the Crowns of Ansteorra,  Artemisia, Atenveldt and Calontir
as well as the Crown Prince of Northshield. We  hope to be as fortunate with
Battlemoor II.
Gate  will open at noon Wednesday the 29th of June. Battlemoor formally
ends  Monday the 4th of July at noon.
The  year 2011 Gregorian marks the 25th anniversary of the birth of the
Kingdom of the Outlands. Photos, stories, songs and artifacts are welcomed as
we  share memories of the history of the Mighty Outlands.
The  site is north of Walsenburg, Colorado.  Access is from the major I-25
corridor.
Pre-registration  will begin soon via ACCEPS. For now, mark your calendars
and check the website  often for updates, directions, activities and contact
 emails.
_www.Battlemoor.org_ (http://www.battlemoor.org/)
Looking  forward to seeing you there!
Bennet