[Ansteorra] Combat Archery Authorization

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 2 09:50:50 PST 2011

Sorry Vivian, my main computer has been down for
three months waiting for parts (its a Gateway),
my very old backup has been down as well.  Parts
arrived yesterday and my computer was up working
again this morning.  Authorizations were the first
items of business taken care of.  The Marshalate
Sectary was informed of my computer difficulties at
Steppes 12th Night and said to just get them to
her before Gulf War.  That has been done!

I am somewhat surprised as to why you haven't
called before going to the lists?  You have my
number and did so many times during your training.

Should anyone have a problem with their authorization
always start with with the marshal whom authorized
you.  Most of the time that problem can be resolved
very quickly with a simple phone call.

Regards,

Ironwyrm