[Ansteorra] This email addy is clean

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 22:44:38 PST 2011

G'day,

My Lord+Pooky at hotmail account I stopped paying for and thought dead
spewed frothy spamaciousness, much like the esophagus of Cthulu. I
killed it and should reek no more havoc on friend, family, or field.

pookyloves at gmail.com is where the love remains unsullied.

It is a very Very VERY strange thing, to be the offender. Gkad to
learn this perspective late in life and through a fairly benign
fashion.

Ablutions of socialization,

Pooky

Post Scriptum: As always Fenwick, you honor me by covering my 6.

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!