[Ansteorra] Marshalling at Gulf Wars

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:24:02 PST 2011

Hey, I just wanted to shout out to the list to keep marshaling in everyone's
mind at Gulf Wars this week.  Ansteorra has the responsibility for the
general Marshal's point on Saturday and to provide the marshal staff for the
heavy battles that day.  We'll have an inspection point in camp in the
mornings as well.  PLEASE be sure to touch base with me.  The more marshals
we have who don't or can't fight, the better off we are, with more fighters
on the field. Heavy fighters who are also rapier marshals, be sure to be
available on Wednesday so that we can put every available authorized rapier
fighter on the field in armour rather than holding a marshaling staff.   I
look so very forward to seeing you all at Gulf!  Travel safely, my friends,
we need you all!

Morgan
Earl Marshal