[Ansteorra] An Ansteorran Star is Fading....

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 11:50:00 PST 2011

I'm currently being sent info on this and there is apperntly a desperate need for white blood cells. It seems to be rather involved but if you have the time and desire.
"I have a contact number Tammy gave me for donations. Evidently its a three day process where you go in and see if you match and they call you back and you donate if you are. The number is 713-792-7777 and you choose number 5 then when they come on you tell them you would like to donate white blood cells to Tony Ray Hallman.". They have two clinic sites for this that locations are given in the call.

This currently all that has been relayed to me. If I get more info I will pass it along as I can.
 Robert MacPharland