[Ansteorra] An Ansteorran Star is Fading....

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 9 14:30:12 PST 2011

Sir Kief let me know that HL Dolfin of Cork has been given 72 hrs.

Tony, you and I have been thunder brothers since 1992. I remember the first event i met you at. It was one of our Defender Tourneys that you came to. This was back when the kingdom had constables and I had my 82 dodge diplomat that looked like an unmarked car. You had an HISD car and asked if I was a constable. I said yes. You asked where and I said of Raven's Fort and you just said "I'm not familiar with that county'" I then said it's not a county it's a barony. You just looked at me with that "your just messing with me boy and I'm gonna have to hurt you if you don't stop" look. I guess at that point you decided I was not a "Constable" and  not Long after that
We were both members of Stellar Thunder and and later Squires to Sir Kief.......
Dolphin you always had a wise perspective to share in camp and on the field. Yiu would look deep into my eyes and tell me the truth, even if it hurt, and stayed there to help me through it.
We have been to many Gulf Wars together. This one will not be the same.  I have never had a brother before you, Criss, Hawk and Randy all
Came along!
The Gods know you are coming, I just hope they are ready for you Brother!