[Ansteorra] Captains and Crews of Ships on Ansteorran Waters

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:25:43 PST 2011

Greetings unto The Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra and all Her ships at Sea,

If your ship's course includes the Ports of Gulfwars, I invite and
encourage you to seek out Alric Morgannwgg ~ Lord High Admiral of the
Ansteorran Royal Navy. His ship will be docking at the Shire of Loch
Ruadh encampment (we're at the end of the world -look for the Henge).

The Royal Ansteorran Navy seeks your inclusion into the naval ranks of
Ansteorra, or knowledge of your ship's endeavors so your piratous
escapades may be mutually bandied in future ~Dream Building~
activities. In either case, LHA Alric Morgannwgg assures me the Port
at the Shire of Loch Ruadh encampment shall remain neutral and
mutually respected, especially for the purposes of greeting other sea
fairing Dreamers.

Please do consider the benefits of joining the Ansteorran Royal Navy
and sailing under her Letter of Mark, the profits more than justify
the adventure and versa visa.

Fair winds and even strokes,

Baron Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovetsevich - XO
Executive Officer of the Ansteorran Royal Navy
Captaining The HMS Guardian of Innocence

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!