[Ansteorra] Funny Prank

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:26:58 PST 2011

Saking as a reformed Trimarian and a very good slave to a loyal Ansteorran I
can say truthfully that the poor goats won't stand a chance. Trimaris, as
you know, is quite close to the Carribean and goats are quite delicios with
a bit of curry.

 I may have to run over and help catch me one.

Tina
Formally Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
good slave of Sarran the traveller
 mouth already watering for goat

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 11:26 PM, Charlene Charette
<charlene281 at gmail.com>wrote:

> http://www.snopes.com/college/pranks/livestock.asp
>
> This appeared to make the rounds in 2008. I'd be surprised if someone,
> somewhere hasn't tried it.
>
> --Perronnelle
>

> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 5:39 PM, Brett Chandler-Finch
> <naturemakeswell at gmail.com> wrote:
> > EXCELLENT PRANK
> >
> > At a high school in Montana , a group of students played a prank -
> > they let three goats loose in the school.
> >
> > But, ...before turning them loose, they painted numbers on the sides
> > of the goats: 1, 2, and 4.
> >
> > School administrators spent most of the day looking for No. 3.
> >
> > Now that's funny, I don't care who you are....
> >

> > ....Now how do we get 3 goats into the Trimaris encampment
> >
> > --
> > ---
> > Brett Chandler-Finch
> > The physician heals, Nature makes well.
> >
> > 8401 Treehouse Ln.
> > Austin, TX 78749
> > (512) 703-0669
> > naturemakeswell at gmail.com
> >

> --
> Politeness is the art of choosing among your thoughts.  --
> Anne-Louise-Germaine Necker, Baroness de Staël-Holstein (1766-1817)

Any day above ground is a good day!