[Ansteorra] Memorial Service for HL Dolfin of Cork

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:20:35 PDT 2011

Please cross post this information to any other lists...

A memorial service will held for HL Dolfin of Cork on Friday, March 18, 2011

Klein Funeral Home
16131 Champion Forest Drive
Klein, TX
281 320-2674

visitation starting at 1 pm
chapel service starts at 2 pm

People are welcome to come back to Tammy's sister's house after the service.
114 Spring Lakes Haven
Spring TX
(if you need her phone number please contact me).

Tammy is requesting mundane clothing (no garb) for this service.

Also needed PICTURES--if you have any you would like to share please send
them to me (JPEG or GIF fomats are the best) by Tuesday (March 15)
evening--if you are in the Conroe/Huntsville/Willis area and wish to meet up
with me to give me prints please contact me (black star has my phone number)

Please send all pictures to isobail at gmail.com

In Service I Remain....
HL Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd