[Ansteorra] HL Dolfin of Cork.....

Druinne de Salesberie druinne at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 08:49:40 PDT 2011

Brother mine, I will miss you sorely. You were one of the first people
in the SCA to embrace me. You watched my daughter grow through the
years and she has been your Thunder pup and will remain so until she
wears bronze. Your smiling face was always a great sight to see. Most
of all, I will miss your words. Always true and well said, your words
did not fear what others might say and were always needed. You spoke
when no one else dared.

Until we meet again dear brother...

Druinne de Salesberie

"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero" - Seize the day, trust as
little as possible in tomorrow. (Horace)