[Ansteorra] (Slightly OT) Rolling blackouts

David House karl-kasilda at att.net
Tue Mar 15 11:29:42 PDT 2011

________________________________
From: Chris Zakes <dontivar at gmail.com>
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wed, February 2, 2011 8:25:26 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra] (Slightly OT) Rolling blackouts

Fair greetings,

It looks like the power companies across Texas are doing rolling blackouts to
try to cope with the high demand for electricity. We got shut down for about 15
minutes just before 7:00 this morning. Fortunately, being SCA folks, we've got
plenty of candles and flashlights. <G>

But if you've got any electric-critical stuff at home, you might want to take
approptiate action *before* you get surprised.

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/weather/entries/2011/02/02/statewide_power.html

    -Tivar Moondragon