[Ansteorra] Come to Castillian!!

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Mar 21 12:09:11 PDT 2011

To all the Joyful Ladies of Ansteorra
Please come to Northkeeps Castillian Tourney and take Part in the Ladies' Pavilion. We will cheer on our Champions and also provide a pleasant place for Individuals entering the Non-Static part of A&S. We will give out goodies and flirt with everyone.
If you would like to take part,  Bring something to sit on and some ribbons and largess. If you have something that will make the Pavilion pretty, flowers or banners or flags please bring them. If anyone has dance music please bring it. Our Baron said he would like to see some dancing on the green.
Also please bring your favorite treat to share with us. Eating for the fun of it is a minor sin so I thought we could be a little bit sinful.
I do look forward to seeing you
Duchess Willow de Wisp