[Ansteorra] Combat Archery Challenge

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:33:47 PDT 2011

So, our armoured archers did awesome this year, but Trimaris will feel the
sting, and they will be back next year in greater numbers unless we do
something about it.  And I'm a "put my money where my mouth is" kind of guy,
so here's the deal.

If at an event,

a) the archery Marshal in Charge (MiC) will run a combat archery competition
(rules totally up to the marshal in charge)
and
b) let me know at least two weeks before hand

I will provide a single combat crossbow to be given out as a prize.  The MiC
can give it to the top scorer, or the most promising newcomer, or whatever
they wish.  I leave it up to the MiC.

Comte Jean Paul de Sens

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.