[Ansteorra] Newest Ansteorran Chirurgeons

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:57:15 PDT 2011

Thank you all for keeping the chirurgeonate busy this year!  Your Ansteorran fighting left many bruised or fearful!

For this I am most thankful for those Ansteorran's who took up the call to help and assist the injuried through the chirurgeonate.

Master Ainar, our Kingdom Chirurgeon, saw fit to recognize 2 individuals in court who without question showed their metal and worth at several battles as chirurgeons. Thorgear of Bjornsburg and Dietrich Wyss were given their "white stripe" chirurgeon baldrics and are now responsible warranted at large officers of the Ansteorran Chirurgeonate.

Another was made on the field the following day! M'Lady Julie Holden of BG was recognized by Master Ainar for her calm and gentle hands attending on the field and is now a full fledged "white stripe" at large chirurgeon as well.

Look to these individuals to continue their service within our kingdom! They are the future of the Mighty Ansteorran Chirurgeonate.

With much gratitude for their service,

HL Eleanora Elizabeth Caley

GW XX Chirurgeon Point Coordinator
ER Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon