[Ansteorra] Gulf War XX Thanks

Asoph Hearts asophhearts at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 12:30:44 PDT 2011

Greetings Ansteorra,

Gulf War XX is over and what a war it was. Great weather, massive amount of people in attendance and the fighting was beyond belief.

I want to thank some people who made this war run very smooth.

Sir Daniel de Burbon was my deputy and kept me sane(ish?).

Centurion Angus Gunn was in charge of hay and set up.

Baroness Adena Terrickdoutter learned and mastered the art of running marshals point.

Lion Dragon Guard of Moonschadowe for moving hay and being there for everything I forgot to plan for.

The Centurions for general help.

Thank you all and one question,

"Want to do it again next year??"

Ritter Asoph Hearts