[Ansteorra] Combat Archery Challenge

Bill Tait arwemakere at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:16:50 PDT 2011

In years past I have held fundraiser shoots in which I was shot at by
non-combat persons. As there was no risk of them being hit (far enough away
nothing would bounce back) it was considered to be target archery. The first
year was "Shoot at Will", the second was "Kill WIll: Vol 2".

Lemme tell you it went over very well, with dozens of people lining up to
shoot at me.

William Arwemakere