[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Trailers sorry for three posts in a row

randel lee randelleesmith at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 10:42:47 PDT 2011

on point one, that idea has merrit and a pair on jack stands is cheaper than some of the anti- theft devices.
on point two, I believe the safe term is "any reasonable attempt to secure negates neglect"
My inlaws had their vehicle in the shop for body work and the chain fence was a "reasonable attempt" at security that the body shop didnt have to pay for everything stolen from the vehicle.

on point three, I made a comment about it in a previous post that went out after yours.

sorry for three posts in a row.
Randel