[Ansteorra] Hello from Oertha and the kingdom of the west

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Thu Mar 24 12:21:45 PDT 2011

Greetings Your Highness,

Here is our Kingdom's online event calendar. If an event does not have a
link, ask on this list for more info.

http://calendar.ansteorra.org/

And our Main kingdom website will have links to local contact info for the
areas you are interested in.

http://www.ansteorra.org/

Welcome, I hope we get a chance to meet soon.

Claire Shayhan,
Baroness to the court of Ansteorra