[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Trailers

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 24 13:39:29 PDT 2011

Well, considering I don't have a trailer, and I do volunteer at 5-points when I am at GW and not part of the Royal Nanny Brigade, That part is covered for me.

It's a matter of trying to come up with ideas to help my fellow SCAdians keep their precious traveling steeds secure so that they may return home swiftly when they are done battling it out. :)

And whether or not I could help with doing something like that would depend on if I had the time off from teaching, provided I get a teaching position next spring. I'm student teaching this coming fall and with all the layoffs happening, I'm not sure what will happen for me for GW next year. I couldn't go on a 15 hour a week paycheck.