[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Trailers

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Mar 24 20:12:12 PDT 2011

Though it might deter them, the chains are not required to pull the trailer. They are there to save the trailer in case it comes off the ball. I had that happen and was happy to have the chains. However, the people stealing it would probably just take it as it is and cut the lock or chains somewhere else when they have time.

In Service,
Caelin on Andrede