[Ansteorra] The Baronial Investiture

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 24 23:38:08 PDT 2011

     The Baronial Investiture
                      of
     Pasquale and Giovanna
  The fifth Baron and Baroness
                      of
            Raven's Fort
    March 25, 26 and 27, 2011

8:00
Wake up call

9:00
Armor inspection for heavy and light list. Archery sign up. A&S Display table opens.

10:00
All lists start

11:00
1st course of feast starts and will continue through out the day

12:00
All lists end
TRM Court opens
Final court of Brian and Fionna
and their stepping down.

1:00
New Excellencies Pasquale and Giovanna invested.

2:00:
First court of Pasquale and Giovanna.

3:00
Feast nearing it's end.

After court a drum circle will be hosted by the Aleeasar Middle-Eastern drum and dance troup!

Much reveling and merriment will be had by all. Just as our departed Brother Dolphin of Cork would have wanted! Please remember him for all that he was.

Warning: a fire band is in effect.
Please, no open ground fires.
We are sorry, but no bond fire will be lit this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone