[Ansteorra] Bardic At Feast lurkers

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Mar 25 12:17:02 PDT 2011

all right I am putting myself on the line.
OK some people maintain the position that "Most People do not want to be bothered with performance at feast, period."
I maintain that we should have some performing as fits to the theme of the feast. What I mean is like a skall performing at a Norse feast and chamber music at a Renaissance Banquet.
some people believe anyone who wants to should get up- no  control at all.
I would really like to know  what you think, Silent majority. Please just make a small note. .
willow